The expected delivery date for an item costing up to 500 euros has not been met

 

You have ordered an item with a value of 500 euros or less. The seller has set a delivery date for you, which he does not respect. You can avail yourself of article 1610 of the Civil Code and ask the seller, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, either to deliver imperatively on a date that you will set for him, or to cancel the order and return the money initially paid.

 

Always demand a precise delivery date, this avoids later disputes. If the order form provides that the delivery date is given as an indication, do not take into account a clause of this type. This is considered to be an abusive clause (article R. 132-2, 7 °, of the Consumer Code).

 

recommended letter with receipt note

 

Dear,

 

On (date on which the delivery was scheduled), you were to deliver to me (subject of your order), in accordance with what is indicated on the order form (recall the references). To this day, I still have not been delivered.

 

In accordance with article 1610 of the Civil Code,

 

(1st case) I put you on notice to deliver me within a week, otherwise I will be obliged to go to court.

 

(2nd case) please consider that the order I placed with you is canceled and reimburse me without delay the money I paid you when ordering, ie (…) euros.

 

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 95

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post