Your seller refuses to apply the commercial warranty for a device that often breaks down

 

You have purchased an appliance which broke down during the warranty period offered by the merchant. If the seller refuses to apply this guarantee, remind him of the clauses of his contract.

 

The commercial guarantee is not compulsory and the seller is free to determine its content. But, when offered, the seller must abide by the terms of the contract.

 

recommended letter with receipt note

 

Dear,

 

On (date), I purchased a (point to object) from you. Unfortunately, it broke down (description of anomalies).

 

(1st case) Despite my requests, you refused to repair this device under the commercial warranty.

 

(Case 2) On several occasions you have taken the device back and made repairs, but it still does not work.

 

(3rd case) I notice that you have invoiced me for repairs or costs that must be covered under the commercial warranty.

 

I therefore put you on notice:

 

(1st and 2nd case) either to carry out effective repairs, or to exchange the device, in accordance with the warranty contract (article…).

 

(3rd case) to reimburse me for the costs incurred, ie (…) euros.

 

In the absence of an amicable solution, I will be forced to seek damages before the competent court.

 

Counting on your diligence, please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 83

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post