Your phone line has been “overwritten”

 

One fine morning, you discover that you no longer have access to your telephone line (or the Internet). The technical services of your telephone operator (or your Internet service provider), whom you have contacted, tell you that your line has been “overwritten” by a new operator.

 

However, you have not taken out any contract with this operator. You are therefore the victim of a “slamming”, voluntary (“slamming”) or involuntary. In either case, you will ask your operator to restore its services within seven days, free of charge. To avoid any misunderstanding, you will confirm this request in writing.

 

Dear,

 

On (date), surprised that I could not (use my phone, connect to the Internet), I contacted your services to learn that my line had been overwritten by another operator. However, I can confirm it to you here, I have not taken out any contract with this operator, so it is indeed a wrongly overwritten.

 

Consequently, I ask you to restore my line (connection) within seven days, and this free of charge, and to credit my account with a credit of 30 euros, as you have undertaken within the French Federation of telecoms.

 

While thanking you, please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 109

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post