You wish to have details on the annual amount of the rental charges

 

Each month, you pay a provision for charges and, once a year, you receive the accounts which show either that you have paid too much or that you still owe your lessor money. In this case, is it right for you to pay? The very fact that you are wondering about it shows that you lack details. Do not hesitate to ask your landlord or manager for them: they are owed to you. But, for a first request, the registered letter is not necessary, and a simple letter is sufficient.

 

The law n ° 89-462 of July 6, 1989, article 23, last paragraph, provides that, “one month before the regularization, the lessor communicates to the tenant the statement by type of expenses as well as, in the collective buildings, the mode of distribution among tenants. For one month from the sending of this statement, the supporting documents are made available to tenants ”.

 

Dear,

 

You sent me the regularization of charges for the past year, from which it appears that I owe you (…) euros.

 

This amount amazes me, so I would be grateful

 

(1st case) to give me the details of these charges, item by item (heating, cleaning, elevator, etc.), as provided by law.

 

(2nd case) to communicate to me the method of distribution of the charges between all the tenants, as provided by law.

 

(3rd case) to let me know when I will be able to come and consult the supporting documents for these charges: contracts, invoices, payslips, documents which must, by law, be made available to tenants during the following month sending the settlement statement.

 

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 139

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post