The list seller has not presented you with offers corresponding to your request. You request reimbursement

 

To increase your chances of finding accommodation for rent, you have entered into a contract with a listing agent: this is how real estate agencies are called which provide addresses of available accommodation to their client, against payment.

 

(1st case) In accordance with the law, the list seller only made you pay after having given you the desired addresses, but it turned out that these addresses did not correspond to the type of accommodation desired or that the accommodation n were not available.

 

(2nd case) In defiance of the law, he demanded payment to give you lists of housing which, moreover, did not meet your expectations. Demand reimbursement of what you have paid, by writing by registered letter to the head of the agency.

 

The contract with the list seller must mention the characteristics of the property sought. Do not hesitate to be precise about your requirements, even if it means going beyond the boxes provided for this purpose.

 

Dear,

 

On (date), I signed an agreement for the provision of address lists of rental accommodation. This contract clearly specified my requirements, namely (recall the criteria mentioned in the contract: minimum surface area, common area, access by public transport, calm, etc.).

 

(1st case) However, if you have provided me with lists of addresses, I consider that you have not perfectly fulfilled your obligation. Indeed, among the offers communicated, none corresponded to my wishes (specify: some were no longer available, others exceeded the agreed rent, several were not located in the chosen geographical area…). I am therefore asking you to reimburse the sums that I paid you without consideration.

 

(2nd case) You asked me for a check for (...) euros to give me some addresses, none of which corresponded to my request. I therefore ask you for reimbursement, reminding you that I would be entitled to lodge a complaint against you for the payment of the service before the supply of the lists (article 16 of the law of January 2, 1970).

 

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 134

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post