You request an exceptional increase in the payment limit of your bank card

 

You have a bank card. Withdrawal and payment limits are provided for in the credit card contract that you have signed. To know them, refer to this one. If you have a major purchase to make (a trip, for example) and if you are going to exceed the payment limit of your credit card, ask your bank for an exceptional increase in this limit.

 

Dear,

 

My bank card contract n ° (indicate the contract references) imposes on me a spending limit of (…) euros per month.

 

However, I will be required to make a major purchase by credit card on (specify the date) and at the same time I will receive on (specify the date) an equivalent sum following (indicate the reason: reimbursement of a debt , donation of a sum of money, sale of a property, etc.)

 

This expense will therefore not generate any overdraft on my account n ° (account number to be specified).

 

So I would like to have the possibility of benefiting from an exceptional increase in the payment limit of my bank card for a total amount of (…) euros.

 

Thank you for agreeing to temporarily modify my credit card agreement in order to allow me to honor my expenses.

 

Hoping that you will be able to accede to my request, and while awaiting a response from you, please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best regards.

 

(Signature) 56

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post